LBS Center of Science and Technology has released the admit Card for the Kerala State Eligibility Test 2017. The examination has been scheduled on 20th of Aug. nearby 2 lakh candidates have applied for the examination. The exam has been conducted for the recruitment of teacher vacancies at many places in the Kerala State. This is to inform all the candidates appearing in the examination are that they can download their KSET Admit Card 2017 from the official website lbskerala.com.
KSET 2017 exam date 20th Aug Admit Card released download now @lbskerala.com
Steps to download the KSET Admit Card 2017
- Go to the official website lbskerala.com
- Click on “State Eligibility Test-July 2017”.
- Again click on the link “Download Admit Card” to go to the login page.
- Enter your five digits application no. and Date of Birth.
- Click the link “Get the Admit Card”.
- The admit card will be rendered on your device screen.
- Do take the print out of the KSET Admit Card 2017 and save it to your computer.
- Take a hard copy of the hall ticket.
In the case when the application no of candidates is missing then follow the below given instructions:-
- Click on the link available for this purpose on the login page.
- Enter the details asked there.
- Go through the process available there.
- Download and take the hard copy of the admit card.
Applicants appearing in the examination will have to download the admit card via entering the asked details. Candidates appearing in the exam must follow the instructions available on the admit card. Candidates have to carry an original Identification proof along with photocopy. Applicants do remember that the Identity Card must be authorised by the govt. of India.
The Kerala government conducts SET to select candidates for the post of higher secondary school teachers and non-vocational teachers in Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE). Aspirants must clear SET for appointment as higher secondary school teachers in the state.