Directorate of Government examinations, Andhra Pradesh which has been working under the Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (APBSE) has recently unveiled the results of Diploma in Elementary Education (D El Ed). All the candidates who have been appeared in the written examinations of the First year TTC can now check their results from the official website http://22.214.171.124/APDED1YRES/Result.aspx.
AP DELED First Year TTC Results 2017 declared at bse.ap.gov.in
Huge digits of candidates were appeared in the examination and since it was never easy to check this huge amount of copies in this short period of time despite that the organisation has checked the copies and the result is available on the official website. The examination for the result was conducted in the month of July 2017 and all the students were in the anticipation of result since the last date of exam.
As per the DGE official website the department conducts the SSC/OSSC examinations twice a year. This is the major examination with the registration of 6.52 lakh candidates for Annual examination and 0.75 lakh candidates for the Advance Supplementary examination 2017.
Candidates who have taken the exam can now check their APBSE D.El.Ed Result 2017 from here vvia the below given procedure. Candidates who are asked to appear in the supplementary exam will have to appear in the supplementary exam. Howver the candidates can apply for the rechecking also.
Steps to check the result:-
- In the very first step go to the official website or click the direct link “http://126.96.36.199/APDED1YRES/Result.aspx” that has been available here.
- Further the candidates will be asked to enter their roll numbers as well as their date of birth.
- Enter those details and click the submit button.
- Once the page is load the result will be flashed out on the screen.
- Check the score.
- Take the print out.
- Keep the hard co[y secure until and unless the original mark sheet reached to you.