Instagram launches Nametag feature for IOS & Android:- Facebook-owned photo-messaging app Instagram has introduced a new feature “Nametag” for iOS and Android platforms globally. This feature enables the users to find and add people and accounts easier.
Instagram launches Nametag feature to help you find a friend, Check How to Use Nametag
“‘Nametag’ is a customized identification card that allows us to find the Instagram profile of your friend when it’s scanned. Your nametag is unique and makes it quick to add people and accounts.
Setting up the nametag is quite simple in just few steps:
- Go to Your Profile.
- Now Table the three dots at top right corner.
- Select “Nametag”& Customize.
- Customize your nametags by the button at the top to change details like colours, emojis and selfies.
To scan someone’s nametag by two ways:
- You can swipe right into the camera, hover over the nametag and hold down on your screen.
- Enter the camera by tapping ‘Scan a nametag’ when viewing your own,”
Users will be able to share their nametag with friends via text messages and over Facebook and WhatsApp.