Tips to Prepare for the Festival Karwa Chauth 2018:– Here through this page we are going to provide you some tips and preparation ideas about to the Karwa Chauth Festival. This year, Karwa Chauth would be celebrated on Saturday, 27th October 2018.
Tips to Prepare for the Festival Karwa Chauth 2018, Karwa Chauth Timing:-
As we know that this is the festival for all married and soon be married women. While Karwa Chauth is all about festivities and showering love on your better half, it’s also difficult for the fasting women as it requires long hours of being without food and water.
This time for all married and soon-to-be-married women to get ready with their best celebratory clothes, jewellery, nail art and Mehandi designs as Karwa Chauth is just nearby. Karwa Chauth falls on the fourth day of the Hindu luni-solar calendar. ‘Karwa’ means a sand pot used to store wheat and ‘chauth’ means the fourth day. These pots are decorated with attractive designs and sweets and bangles are put inside them before being exchanged with other women.
Here we give some simple tips for you so you can fast for your better-half without losing your energy or motivation this Karwa Chauth:
- Include lots of fruits like banana, papaya, pomegranate, berries, apples etc.
- Avoid oily and fried foods like paranthas and pakoras that may make you dizzy.
- Avoid tea or coffee as both of them have a tendency to dehydrate you later in the day.
- Instead, drink up a glass of Fresh Juice, Milk or Buttermilk. You can also start your day with a cup of green tea or Amla Juice. They are full of antioxidants that will keep you energised through the day.
- Avoid Sweets and instead select for dates, figs or apricots.
- Nuts are a rich source of protein and other essential fats and will leave you feeling full for a longer time.
- After you have had your sargi, rest for a while. Do not exert yourself too much on that day. Practicing Pranayama helps keep lightheaded magic charm at inlet.
Happy Karwa Chauth, Everybody!